India’s top leading Telecom and mobile network service giant Reliance parent firm of Jio recently stepping into ecommerce business platform as short form (O2O) Online to offline that means connecting 20 millions of online customers to 2 millions of offline stores all over India. It makes greater impacts on other ecommerce services firms such as Flipkart, Amazon etc since we are all known about the Reliance is an expert in branding their logo leads to reach the people ar door steps directly even in remote locations or villages. Jio already setup this plan few months back to launch ecommerce online marketplace for delivering all necessary items such as groceries, fruits, vegetables, healthcare, baby care and so on in this lockdown tenure across India since March 23rd 2020. They clearly pulsed customer’s expectations during these hard situations to making their way to begin with Best Online marketplace. It benefits both online buyers and offline direct store as well to earn huge sales revenues in this recession period due to fall down of economy. After Jiomart became available on Google search engine many new tech entrepreneurs knocking the IT firm doors those who are well versed in scripting Top Multivendor Marketplace with all required smart functions and features included of responsive for all devices such as Android, ios, Tablet and so on. If you’re the one wishes to opening mew Online marketplace like JioMart, Flipkart and Amazon inclusive of all functions similar to such online shopping systems then only one best solution is Bootsmart Multivendor Marketplace. I think there are many online Marketplace scripts available online but this is epic one for all online store business since with this script you could get everything bundled of all functionalities which are most required things simply we can say as “Readymade solution for ecommerce”. Just check it out with above link.
Actually Jiomart almost covering all metro cities across India by selling and delivering online groceries, daily essentials, personal and healthcare items listed under huge separate categories by some of the local offline store owners. It really gives best savings on each products for buyers to purchase in bulk number of quantity with affordable pricings but not yet Jio launched native app for Android or Ios applications, they assured it will get available as soon.
· Bulk Categories: Enormous of items available under appropriate categories for creating orders by online customers via Jiomart marketplace.
· Smart search filter: To make searching process easier and simple Jio integrated advanced search feature at the top of header on Jiomart online marketplace.
· Branded items: Large number of quality items from top most brands in all categories available to buyers.
· Cross selling items: This cross selling items appreciate the customers to order some other related items too during their visit on any of the sinle product pages.
· Easy signin/signup: Signing in or signing up is not complicated just user could register by entering their pin code with mobile number then verifying via OTP follows over with adding their personal details.
· Save more on Price: Offering great discounts in prices for all available items under each category with the delivery services.
· Delivery locations: Not yet available in remote locations but it covered almost all big metro cities across India so that user would need to enter the pin code once arrived on store.
· Multi payment methods: Customer simply make their purchase with hassle free using any online payment options such as wallets like Paypal, Mobiwik, Jiomoney and Phonepay, Credit/debit cards, net banking and Cash on delivery.